Skip to content

H-2B Non-Ag Visa Solutions

The H-2B program allows nonagricultural employers with seasonal needs in a host of industries. The predominant industries include landscaping, food processing, seafood, forestry, construction, and hospitality. The number of visas is limited.

Wafla manages your application and worker consulate processes and then transports guest workers to your place of business.

Our immigration expertise makes labor stability your reality.

Forestry Pic

How does the H-2B process work?

We work with you to:

  1. Establish qualifying H-2B need.
  2. Describe your job and obtain the prevailing wage from the U.S. Dept. of Labor.
  3. Advertise to local job seekers.
  4. Receive H-2B labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor.
  5. Petition U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services for the requested visas.
  6. Coordinate and manage visa appointments with the U.S. Consulate for foreign workers.
  7. Transport workers across the border to your business and back to their home countries at the end of the season.

H-2B visa program details

For temporary non-agricultural employment of foreign guest workers in the United States

The wafla difference

Wafla is a nonprofit organization, and excess capital is invested for you. It’s your money, and we will reinvest it into the industry. For-profit agencies put profits in their pockets.